What to expect when visiting our salon
The safety of our clients and our staff continues to be our priority.
APPOINTMENTS ONLY – please call the salon 01494 433855 or email email@example.com to make your appointment.
• If you have Covid-19 symptoms, a cough or temperature, then please cancel and reschedule your appointment and do not enter the salon for 14 days.
• Please come alone for your appointment unless accompanying a child.
• Our staff will all continue to wear visors/face masks despite the relaxation of restrictions. We would be very grateful if customers also kindly continue to wear a face mask during your visit although we do understand if you would prefer not to.
• Gloves are not compulsory but we do request hand washing/sanitising regularly during your visit.
• Please bring only essential items to the salon as bags and coats need to stay with you at all times.
• If you have used a home dye then please let your stylist know as more time maybe needed.
• Please do not move around the salon and if you require products your stylist will get them for you.
• Our salon is completely disinfected every morning and night and cleaned regularly throughout the day.
• All equipment, work stations and chairs used are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised to government standards after each client.
• We accept card/cash payments but please bring the correct amount if paying by cash. Please note that Zadie cannot accept card payments at this time.
• A donation of £2 towards our PPE equipment gowns/capes/gloves etc. is voluntary but would be very much appreciated.
• All staff are trained to follow strict hygiene rules.
We look forward to welcoming you back and helping you feel amazing again!